* How much is entry for children?
* All non-infants are $5. We’ve invested in a fully staffed kids corner with a bounce house, staff, art & crafts, drum lessons and face paint.
* Is there a Carnival Parade?
* Yes! The NOLA Caribbean Festival experience consists of eight official events, one of which is a Carnival parade with masquerade bands (including Supa Nova, the official NOLA Caribbean Festival band), paint vs powder band, dance groups, brass bands, and Mardi Gras Indians.
* What time is the festival?
*Can I get a VIP ticket?
* No. We are equal in Jah sight ;)
*Are outside food and drinks allowed?
* No. Please support the food and drink vendors at the festival. We have a fantastic and eclectic mix of Caribbean food and drinks.
* What does the ticket price include?
* Entry. The ticket price gets you in to the festival and access to all of the international music, food/drink vendors, art & craft vendors, and activities.
* Can I bring my dog?
* No. We love dogs but unfortunately they are not allowed at this festival.
* Are there ATMs?
* Yes. There will be ATMs onsite but we recommend bringing cash to avoid lines and fees.
* Can I buy my ticket at the gate?
* Yes. Tickets can be purchased in advance through our website or you can purchase them at the gate, CASH ONLY.
* I’m from out of town, where should I stay?
* The Drifter Hotel. The Drift
er Hotel is a gorgeous boutique hotel with a beautiful pool in the heart of New Orleans and only a five minute Uber ride from the festival venue. The Drifter is also the venue for our official festival pre party on Friday, June 21st and our official Sun & Soca breakfast party on Sunday, June 23rd. If you're staying at the Drifter, you get FREE entry to both events (and a 10% discount on rooms if you mention the NOLA Caribbean Fest)!
* Are there vegetarian/vegan food options?
* Yes. There will be vegetarian/vegan food options at the festival.