* Is there a payment plan?
*Yes. Of course you are welcome to pay all at once however we also provide the option to break payments into four monthly installments to make it more manageable. As long as the first payment is made before the Early Bird deadline (January 15th), all subsequent payment will be locked in at that rate. The same goes for the Advanced deadline (February 22nd).
*Is my data safe?
*YES! We take your personal information very seriously. We only keep your name, email and phone number on file so that we can contact you, keep you up to date and send you necessary trip details. We never see your inancial data and address and they are never stored on our sight. It all goes through Stripe, which is an award-winning payment matrix and the industry standard for secure data and fraud protection.
* What does the package price include?
+ 3 night stay at the 4-star boutique downtown International House Hotel.
+ Entry to all 7 official NOLA Caribbean Festival events.
+ In-city travel on private coach bus to and from hotel and all official events.
+ NOLA Caribbean Fest gear
*Is travel included?
* No but… If you are coming from Atlanta you have the option to join us on the official NOLA Caribbean Fest private charter bus round trip ($150/person).
*Is food and drink included?
* Yes. Each event contains a food and or drink component included. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a specific breakdown of each event.
* Can I bring my dog, cat or alligator?
* No. We love animals but unfortunately you will need to find them a babysitter :).
*What is the refund policy?
*All sales are final. Due to the nature of our contracts with third parties (i.e. hotel, transportation etc) we are not able to issue refunds.
*Can I purchase travel protection/insurance?
*Of course. We do not offer an official NOLA Caribbean Festival travel insurance plan but there are many great options out there.
*Are kids allowed?
*Yes but…The NOLA Caribbean Festival is a family-friendly festival however not all of the official events are. The Caribbean/New Orleans history lecture, the Carnival Parade and both days of the festival are definitely kid-friendly but the Official Pre-Party Pool Party, the Official After-Party and the Sun & Soca Breakfast Party are adults only.