* How much is entry for children?
* All non-infants are $5. We’ve invested in a kids corner with a bounce house, staff, art & crafts, drum lessons and face paint.
*What time is the festival?
* How do I get/upgrade to a VIP ticket?
* Go to the VIP entrance. If you would like to upgrade you can pay the difference at the VIP entrance.
*Are outside food and drinks allowed?
* No. Please support the food and drink vendors at the festival. We have a fantastic and eclectic mix of Caribbean food and drinks.
* What does the ticket price include?
* Entry. The ticket price gets you in to the festival and access to all of the music, food/drink vendors, art & craft vendors, and activities.
* Can I bring my dog?
* No. We love dogs but unfortunately they are not allowed at this festival.
* Are there ATMs?
* Yes. There will be ATMs onsite but we recommend bringing cash to avoid lines and fees.
* Can I buy my ticket at the gate?
* Yes. Tickets can be purchased in advance through our website or you can purchase them at the gate, CASH ONLY.
* I’m from out of town, where should I stay?
* Catahoula Hotel. The Catahoula Hotel, is a gorgeous boutique hotel in the heart of New Orleans and less than a three minute Uber ride from the venue.
* Are there vegetarian food options?
* Yes. There will be vegetarian food options at the festival.